The photo above shows the unveiling and dedication of the Trefonen War Memorial on Saturday 1st January 1920. The dedication was carried out by The Venerable The Hon H.E. Lambert Archdeacon of Salop with the unveiling undertaken by Brigadier-General John Vaughn Campbell VC. A copy of the order of service is shown below.
The War Memorial was largely paid for by local public subsription and a copy of the ledger with contributors is seen below.